Sunday, March 1, 2009

I feel like crap!

I had a bad moment today and I feel like crap about it. It is just bothering me and I have to get this off my chest. Ok, we went out to eat at this place (which will remain nameless) and we got on the list. And for it being a Sunday, beating the church crowd is a must. The wait wasn't too bad...10-15 minutes which again, I thought was pretty good luck, considering! Anyways, I'm rambling....back to my story. The chick at the calling place calls my name, so I round up the troops and head to the front. This is where I lost my cool...I go up there and say my name, and the chick says to me (and I quote!) We are going in order, so we'll get to you in a minute. She was polite about it, so I said ok. Then she called the people after me AND I know they were after my name because I saw that on the list, I was the last name on that page! AND THEY WENT TO THE FRONT AND GOT SEATED BEFORE US!!! AFTER she said that they were going in order! I'm normally not a "bee-atch" but, this pissed me off. SO, I got to the front, and said (and I quote) SO WHEN IS IT OUR TURN TO BE SEATED? (and yes, I said it with attitude)
I got upset and I feel horrible, especially since I did it in front of my troops! AND did I apologize, NO, I am still justifying my behavior! I feel like crap because my kids were in with me, but I still think that the chick should have realized what she had done...she said one thing and did another. OH, and not just that, when they took us (finally) to our table, it was dirty and they did not have enough chairs...it was just a bad experience for the two of us...them and me. So I forgive you restaurant that will remain nameless. Hopefully next time we can be in sync.

mucho más otro tiempo

No comments: