Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hungry!

Ok, so we started this health competition at work and it seems to be a hit! I am not sure how many of the teachers and staff are participating, but it's so great that everyone is motivated to be healthier. I have started strong, and I hope that I can continue. For those who don't know me, I am driven by sweets and considering that you get points for not eating it, I have been strong!!! But, I have to admit, I am dying! I have had a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar in my purse and a big bag of Sour Patch Kids (both are my favorites) and I have had to give the Candy bar to the hubs! (it's a mystery about the SPK!) I haven't eaten them yet, but man, do I want to.

Change subjects! I'm getting tempted to go and gobble down the bag. My hair is growing fast. I went for a hair trim a couple of weeks ago and it already seems like I need another. I'm going to wait though.

Well, I better go and earn more points...time to work out!!!

Más otro día.

1 comment:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

How fun...I want to play, haha! Good luck!