Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's mine is theirs, what's their's is their's!!!



My two babies...drinking MY M&M shake!

We went to Fuddrucker's for dinner the other night and for the most part, I love eating burgers with a shake. My kids make a mess with anything and everything, so I get the shake and I let them take turns in drinking some.

WELL, let me tell you something, it became the other way around. Whenever I wanted a drink, they both looked at me like I was "thiefing" my own shake. AND... it actually turns out that this time, I made the mess...I was trying to refill my glass and the entire shake from the other container just flew into my glass spilling onto the table. Leah just looked at me and very "quietly" said" UUMMMM, MAMA, YOU MAY MESH!, TEEN UP, MAMA, TEEN UP!"

Oh, yeah, she knows about clean up when it's some one else's mess, but when it's hers, it's like it doesn't even exist! Silly girl. My kids are just like their mama, we likes the sweet! Obviously!

Mucho amor

1 comment:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

YUMMY...I love Fuddruckers. Micah and I used to skip class at Tech and go have a "World's Greatest Offer." Miss you, too! Hugs from 50 miles north!