Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just in a bad mood!

I know everyone has had one of these days! I'm just in a pissy mood! I really can't tell you why, all I know is that everything is bothering me...so I have distanced myself from the ones that I love in order not to get short with them. Except Michael, the dude won't leave me alone; it's almost like he wants me to be mean to him. I've told him to leave me alone and yet, el hombre won't go away! No, he goes and pokes my ear, then he stands in front of my tv and asks me, "what are you watching?" Well nothing with your fat head in the way!!! AAAARRRRGGG! Please tell me I'm not a bad person for feeling this way, it's just one of those days! I'm praying that it's gone by tomorrow...it might be that I didn't get my caffiene in today!

no hay mucho amor hoy

1 comment:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I get in moods like this, too. Enjoy the honesty!